Ready To Burn
Woodsure's 'Ready to Burn' accreditation is a new DEFRA endorsed certification mark, available to wood log suppliers who can guarantee that their logs have a moisture content below 20%.
Why should you use 'Ready to Burn' logs?
- Properly dried logs with a low moisture content -
- Produce more energy / heat than wet logs - saving you time and money
- Produce less smoke and emissions than wet logs - better for you, your chimney / flue and your surroundings
- Are lighter and easier to move and store
- Spit and crackle less than wet logs
- Are suitable for use in smoke control areas
Try EcoBlaze's 'Ready to Burn' logs today, and enjoy the benefits of using great quality, sustainable and dry wood fuel.
"If a log is 3kg and the moisture content is 33%, that's 1 litre of water being poured into your stove"